Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Style it up: Kitenge for work

I decided to post this after seeing one of my favourite bloggers NuSophisticate  talking about office wear, although what she has shown so far is all western, she talks about coming up with your own way of putting pieces together. Yes, we are not the first ones to do this but we can contribute.
I think a lot of people are scared to do a kitenge to work.... i did too. But I later on came to realise very few people do it and when you do..... make it minimal cause you are not trying to go all cultured here.


For this piece; we got the material from Kitumbini and because of the prints my gal Katie decided to go bold by pairing her skirt with a red shirt
:-) B

Skirt by Ventured Style
Call 0763829982/0713892919

No comments:

Post a Comment