Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion aint luxury

Hello dearies, so today I just wanted to make a point to all of those that think fashion is expensive and infact luxury. Nah that ain't true, it all depends on what you have and how you can accentuate the same pieces you have to make a statement.See how these pieces are combined and the outcome.... definitely turns heads



our very own B. rocking it with mixed prints skirts, blazer and the tee. See how street ready she is?
Skirt by ventured style, blazer - Vj collection, tee H&M, sandals- Mr price:)



Ok, we all got tees right? Glam it up with ruffled prints and you on edge!!

so the moment I saw this I said I gotta post. Its so true just like her tee says.."Fashion ain't Luxury". Its how you put your pieces together, get your pieces @ Ventured style
We all know how peplum is so hot huh? This is how different you can  do a peplum on a tee. Oh my God! I'm gonna show you soon our very own made a side peplum on a tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment