Monday, November 26, 2012

Office party

Hi dolls
Its Monday again, We are thankful for yet another day. What  I want to day is to ask you viewers on ideas that I have.
My office end of the year party is just around the corner and I am abit physched on the ideas that I have. These ideas are combination of my web-browsing and good friends ideas. I have the advantage of having the fundis at my disposal so this is what I have in mind. What do you think?

1. Do a  sexy Kitenge outfit with a western touch 

Its easy to get sequin material and pull this look, although the boob area is abit too exposed for me
Yes yes I might not have this body but I can definitely pool the look - confidence what! what!. I will use the Masai  material


2. Do a touch of kitenge/other material on dull outfit
a kitenge peter pan collar

I have this gold sequin that i can make it to this
I have this fitted dress that i can add lather on
3. Lace it up

This lace is easy to obtain

So what do you think?, what should I go for?
:-)
B

No comments:

Post a Comment