Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Mother, A friend, A beautiful woman.... Gone to soon

We have been kimya for long time, that I agree but the silence was because I personally couldnt find words to put down to express how we felt.
I met mama Olivia back in Uni - from there onwards my visits to Olivias place where without a pre call to check if she was around cause I knew Mama was there. Jamani we usually say these things when someone passes but for this mama I mean every word; She was a friend - a every funny one and most importantly a mother to all of us.
There is this feeling that I have everytime I go to Olivias now days - that she will come out of her room... talking about closer.
From me and Cathy; Pole sana sana sana Olivia and to Mama you Rest now

RIP Mama Olivia


1 comment:

  1. Recibí este producto. Tiene una textura agradable y huele bien. Pero casi huele y me recuerda a un producto para el cuidado del cabello. Anyhoot es una crema muy agradable masaje. Pero parece terminar muy rápido. Es sólo duran alrededor de 2-3 semanas y no me gustaría tener la repoblación que a menudo. Es un fastidio porque tenía muchas ganas de ver los resultados de este producto. Pero no creo que voy a recomprar, y eso es sólo por el tamaño. Si el tamaño era de un tamaño más económico, entonces estaré encantado de volver a comprar! Para mí, sin embargo yo estoy usando allover. Para aquellos de ustedes que sólo se utilice en el vientre, que va a durar más tiempo para ti!
    Miel con Jalea Real

    ReplyDelete