Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sequin ! Sequin! Sequin!

Sweethearts,

Ow...I got this ringing in my head for awhile now. Thinking of sequin makes you scream "too much!" huh? I know, but then again you know what?,if you dress it right, believe me the shining wont be a question! celebrities have been up and about with sequin and I gotta admit its getting into me, get so many ideas which ventured style will bring you soon. For now see these few pieces and how you can pull it off!! Keep visiting this page as we will soon be bringing you Ventured Sequin collection

So some of us don,t like glitters all the way. This is the way to go a tight fitted skirt and a sequin top is magical. like?



ohh yeah

mhh love love love love!!! and the fact that its two colored it makes it more fun. You can wear this to an outing with friends with the jacket if chilly otherwise pull the jacket off.

1 comment: